Friday, August 17, 2007

So, I met another beautiful woman on Thurs....













If you've ever looked at one of 'those' magazines, or watched a 'bad movie' in your life, you may recognize her. Supposedly, she been retired since 99', but who knows for sure? She's been with 'Jenna', and had a very active sex life! And, she's undoubtedly made a lot of money doing it (and them).

And, surprisingly enough, she likes US history, the Civil War in general, and the battle of Gettysburg in particular. "I've always wanted to come here and see it. It's awesome!...by the way, you're the only person I've seen all day who knows who I am! Good for you!"

Chatted with her for close to a half hour on Little Round Top, and watched a 'spectacular sunset'. Unfortunately, she didn't want to have her picture taken, so I have no 'photographic evidence!' You'll just have to take my word. (Those of you who know me know that I do not lie!...Those of you who don't will have to 'trust me!')

Just one of those things, I guess! More and more, they happen to me, and more and more, I shake my head in disbelief and say, "Wow!" (If you don't know who the 'she' in question is, e-mail me and I will tell you. Her initials are N.T., and she is in a very exclusive line of work. Welcome to my life, Pt. {whatever the count is up to now!}...Only I could have such luck!)

1 comment:

Steve Basic said...

Duane,

There are so many ways I could comment on this latest post, but best I just say stuff like this could only happen to you and me.:)

What's next?? To be continued I guess.:)

Hope all is well.

Steve