Friday, October 10, 2008

Would you pay to see this?...











With all the talk of needing to increase Visitor Center-supporting revenues, and $1.78 million shortages, etc., it may someday happen. Sad part is that the 'someday' may be sooner than we all think.

Get your pens ou now, and write (not e-mail, write!) letters to the NPS telling them that this, if it is ever even suggested, is a preposterous idea.

Mr. Latschar, if you ever even mention this happening, I wish you well in whatever endeavors your future may hold. Surely the Department of the Interior would have to force you to resign if so!

As always, my two cents! (Pretty soon, it me be 3 cents! Costs are rising!)

1 comment:

Gary Dombrowski said...

I'd pay once and only once. I have yet to see the NEW place and will this November. You may want to check out the posting on Authentic Campaigner written by COURT MICKER.

http://www.authentic-campaigner.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19760&page=3

If half of what he says here is true I think a full investigation, from the time the concept of a new place was discussed until now be conducted. I can't can't help but smell a rat here. Though the battlefield has it's operating costs, it looks like a lot of folks are trying to profit from OUR park. ~Gary