Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Lot Has Been Going On...





...Between trying to get a good start on reading the book that a lot of us have so anxiously been waiting for (though I'm not far into it, I am loving it!), and getting ready for the new Visitor's Center to open, things have been a bit crazy!

I missed being able to go this past Sunday, but I will be there tomorrow evening and will post about what I see and hear. There have been very mixed reviews so far about the Visitor's Center. I've heard either ,"Really Good!', or "Really Bad!", and not much in between. We shall see.

Anyway, 2008 is going to bea good year in Gettysburg. Things we've been waiting for are finally happening. First will be the VC, then the Cyclorama, and finally the Will's House in Nov. Now that I'm back to being an active blogger, I will post my thoughts on what I see and hear on a more regular basis.

I forgot to mention that the Peach Orchard has been replanted, and a lot of the cannons will soon be back on the field. Let's hope!

1 comment:

Duane said...

Had work-related issues, and I wasn't able to make the VC tour on Thurs. I will be going Weds., and will let it be known what I think then.

Duane