Friday, December 11, 2020

Shutting Down





I’ve tried. I’ve posted. We get very few readers, and I have yet to see a comment on anything. Due to lack of interest, this post, which is the 200th post on this blog, will be the last one. It’s been a fun ride. Thanks to those who actually read it. I’m sorry for taking it away from those who enjoy it, but with 2-5 post views per day and no comments, it’s not worth the effort.

Bye!

All effort will be focused on the other blog, “Smashes, Bashes, and Kits.” It will primarily be about 1/6 scale, but will also cover WWII history, reenacting, and some other areas.

1 comment:

Jim Coyle said...

Duane,
I really think you should reconsider shutting down the blog. Most of your entries were during November and December. Many people have been dealing with a multiplicity of issues, and its also been right around the holiday season that you placed most of your posts. I, in fact will miss the blog, it has been very informative and enjoyed it alot!!
Jim (aka.. The Coyle")