Monday, October 6, 2008

Moving, again!...














...Temporarily...to New Oxford! The landlords are raising the rent, and it's not worth it to spend what they want in a place where you live on the 3rd floor and have to lean your head to the side to take a pee. Don't believe me, ask EJW, MFN or JDP, or the Basecat. They'll confirm it to be true. Too bad, I'll be leaving my view of Culp's Hill not much to see, but that is what it is in the photo above!)

Prior to moving to Gettysburg, I had lived in the same apartment for 14yrs. Then, I moved in with a friend,stayed there for 6 months, and then came here. After 1 & 1/2 yrs., it's time to move on.

Temporarily to Lori's place in N.O, but we want to buy a house in the 'burg (the one without the 'h'!), so I guess I'll be making up for lost time and actually moving twice!

It kinda isn't fun, though, because I now own a lot more 'junk' than I did last year, and that move was tough enough.

Oh, btw, anyone got $150 G they can loan me so I can buy a house? It's kinda tough getting a loan, and I can use all the help I can get! Thanks!

And...anyone wanna help me move? I'll provide drinks, food, and whatever else you want!

No comments: